Check In / Check Out Procedures
Check-In is between 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Check-Out is at 11:00am
Our Check-In Procedure: Prior to your arrival we ask that you please call our on-site Innkeeper at 401-602-1901 to notify them of your arrival time. Approximately 24 hours prior to your arrival you will receive a welcome email with key code information you will need throughout your stay. There will be a code sent to you for the building door and your room door. When you depart, simply lock the door behind you.
Breakfast is served daily in our dining room from 8:00 am - 10:00 am. Complimentary coffee and tea are available 24 hours a day. We ask that you please notify us of any food allergies prior to your arrival.
Parking in Newport is notoriously difficult. Fortunately, The Newport Inn has parking available for small to mid-sized vehicles. Guests are limited to one parking space per room. Vehicles must be removed from the parking lot by 11:00 a.m. on the day of checkout or the vehicle will be subject to towing at the Guest's expense.
Minimum Stay Requirements
A minimum nightly stay may be required during various times in the year. Please contact our reservations department for more details.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Guest will be charged 100% of the total booking cost (including taxes and applicable fees) at the time of booking.
- Guest who cancels more than 7 days prior to the scheduled arrival date will receive a full refund less a $50.00 processing fee.
- No refunds will be issued to Guest who cancels within 7 days of the scheduled arrival date.
- No refunds will be issued for early departures or no shows.
- A $50.00 change of date fee will be charged if change is made within 7 days of the original scheduled arrival date. If the room rates are higher for the new dates of stay, the Guest will be charged the difference between the new rates and the original rates as well as additional taxes and applicable fees. This charge will be made at the time the change is made. Date changes are subject to availability and not guaranteed. Multiple date changes will not be permitted.
- Guest who elect a Buy Out of The Newport Inn should refer to their Buy Out Contract for the applicable Payment and Cancellation policies.
Pets are not allowed at The Newport Inn.
The Newport Inn shows our appreciation for military personnel by offering a discounted rate for active duty/retired military with government issued identification. Please contact us to learn more.
Free Wi-Fi is available. Login information is provided in your guest room.
Each Guest Room Includes:
- Private Bathroom
- King or Queen sized bed in each room
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Flat Screen TV w/Cable
- Security Safe
- Luxurious Bath Products
For the respect and courtesy of other guests, please follow these policies:
- No smoking allowed on premises
- No pets allowed
- Children must be 10 years of age or older
- Quiet hours are from 10pm-7am